NAMIPV is still holding virtual support groups, classes and events. Taking into account the impact of re-socializing and accessibility, along with concerns about vaccinations and new COVID-variants, NAMIPV is providing all services online and in person. Please check back for updates.
Connection Support Group Online
This group is for those dealing with a mental illness and offers respect, understanding, encouragement and hope.
- 1st Friday of every month at 6:30 – 8:00 PM IN PERSON – United Church of Christ
233 Harrison Ave, corner of Harvard – 2nd floor in the Upper Room
- Every Friday at 6:30 – 8:00 PM VIRTUAL CXN Zoom Link: Fridays
Family Support Group
This group is for family members and caretakers ONLY. It is a caring group of individuals (family and loved ones) helping one another by utilizing their collective lived experiences and learned wisdom.
- 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:15 – 7:30 PM VIRTUAL Family English Zoom Link: 1st Tuesday
- 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:15 – 7:30 PM IN PERSON – 233 Harrison Ave. Claremont, CA 91711
Grupo de apoyo familiar – Español
Este grupo es SOLO para familia o cuidadores de ser queridos que viven con problemas de salud mental. Las familias se ayudan los unos a otros mediante el uso de sus experiencias y aprendizajes de cómo lidiar con las enfermedades mentales.
- Primer martes de cada mes – 6:15 – 7:30 PM EN PERSONA – 233 Harrison Ave. Claremont, CA 91711
Check here for informative resources about the pandemic:
California Vaccination Registration