While the state and L.A. county have reopened NAMIPV is still holding virtual support groups, classes and events. Taking into account the impact of re-socializing and accessibility, along with concerns about vaccinations and new COVID-variants, NAMIPV is providing all services online and working on in-person best practices.
Please return to this page for access to our virtual support groups and updates about when support groups / classes will be offered in person.
- 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:15 – 7:30 PM CXN Zoom Link: 1st Tuesday
- Every 1st & 3rd Thursday at 6:30 – 9:30 PM CXN Zoom Link: 1st & 3rd Thursdays
- Every Friday at 6:30 – 8:00 PM CXN Zoom Link: Fridays
Family Support Group Online
- 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:15 – 7:30 PM Family English Zoom Link: 1st Tuesday
Grupo de apoyo familiar en línea
- 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:15 – 7:30 PM Familiar español Zoom Link: el primer martes
Check here for informative resources about the pandemic: