NAMIPV is still holding virtual support groups, classes and events. Taking into account the impact of re-socializing and accessibility, along with concerns about vaccinations and new COVID-variants, NAMIPV is providing all services online and in person. Please check back for updates.
- Every Friday at 6:30 – 8:00 PM CXN Zoom Link: Fridays
Family Support Group
- 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:15 – 7:30 PM Family English Zoom Link: 1st Tuesday
- 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:15 – 7:30 PM IN PERSON – 233 Harrison Ave. Claremont, CA 91711
Grupo de apoyo familiar – Español
- Primer martes de cada mes – 6:15 – 7:30 PM EN PERSONA – 233 Harrison Ave. Claremont, CA 91711
- Tercer martes de cada mes – 6:15 – 7:30 PM POR ZOOM llame para el link: 909-625-2383 ext 6.
Check here for informative resources about the pandemic: