Dear Community Partners,
Do you know a young person who wants to learn more about public health? The COVID-19 pandemic has placed public health in the spotlight. Youth are powerful agents of change in their communities and now is a great time to foster youth interest in public health.
Public Health Youth Leaders is an 8-week program that includes:
- Public health expert guest speakers
- Virtual tours of public health in action
- Documentation of participation hours (e.g. school credit or volunteer hours)
- Opportunities to network and learn about public health internships
- Certificate and letter of recommendation upon completion
Application deadline is Friday, June 12, 2020.