Nami Pomona Valley…
Dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with mental illness and their families through support, education and advocacy
NAMI Pomona Valley is a California nonprofit organization. The membership has voting privileges. Membership dues support NAMI operations at the local, state, and national levels. NAMI-PV members receive informative newsletters from the national, state, and local offices, plus leadership training programs. All NAMI-PV programs and services are free of charge.
TRY OUR NAMI POMONA VALLEY INFORMATION REFERRAL HELPLINE: 909-399-0305
If you are needing information about upcoming NAMI programs or are looking for treatment and recovery services for yourself or a loved one, try the Helpline service of our own Pomona Valley chapter of NAMI. Our trained volunteers are up to speed on NAMI programs, have referral information, and bring a supportive spirit to the conversation. All have “been there” in some way, shape, or form.
When you call, you’ll get an answering service which will bridge calls to the volunteer on duty for the day. You don’t have to mess with a voice mail system. The Helpline is available seven days a week. If you call after 9 p.m. or before 9 a.m., the call will be held over for the next volunteer coming on duty.
Please remember: If you have an emergency in which someone is not safe, call 911 immediately.
Another number to keep in mind:
The National Suicide Prevention Line: 1(800) 273-TALK (8255)
Become a member of NAMI Pomona Valley!
- Monthly Newsletter (including important advocacy issues, guest speakers, affiliate activities)
- Voting privileges
- The benefits of full membership include membership with NAMI National, NAMI California and our Pomona Valley Affiliate
- You will receive our flagship magazine, the NAMI Advocate
- Discounts at the NAMI Store and on registration at the NAMI National Convention
- You will have full access to all the information and features on the NAMI.org website and more.