NAMI Pomona Valley has MOVED its Administrative Office!!!
You’ll find us at:
The Grove Center
3115 N. Garey Avenue
Pomona, CA 91767
Our phone numbers will stay the same:
Admin Office (909) 625-2383 Helpline (909) 399-0305
Another Way to Support NAMI Pomona Valley!!!
AMAZON.COM (AMAZON Smile) SHOPPERS – Select NAMI Pomona Valley as your charity and AMAZON will give a percentage of your purchases to our organization so we may continue our mission to improve the lives of those living with mental illness and their families.
Upcoming Education Classes
Welcome to NAMI Pomona Valley
The Pomona Valley affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI PV) is a nonprofit California corporation dedicated to improving the quality of life for people affected by mental illness and their loved ones through support, education, and advocacy.
Our volunteers, staff and community partners know that recovery from mental illness is possible and we offer many resources to support that end. Our services are free of charge and include:
- A confidential information and referral helpline to help you navigate the path to recovery for yourself or loved one. You are not alone, call (909)399-0305.
- Classes providing in-depth information about all aspects of mental illness including treatment, recovery and advocacy.
- Support groups for people living with mental illness; support groups for the loved ones of a person living with mental illness.
- Community outreach to increase awareness, improve services and dispel myths and stigma surrounding mental illness.
- Resources to help faith communities, schools and other organizations respond more effectively to mental illness.
- In-depth online information about the major mental illnesses.
- A monthly general meeting on the first Tuesday of each month featuring various speakers lending of their expertise on recovery, services, advocacy and other topics related to mental illness.
For detailed information on our services, please click on the Resources tab in the upper left corner navigation menu and select from the options; or call us at our information and referral helpline, (909) 399-0305.